An exciting opportunity to be at the launch of a totally new concept for event drinks logistics.
Summer ’18 is set to be our biggest and best yet, with festivals ranging from Green Man to Standon Calling, and sporting events from Saracens and Newcastle Falcons to The Kia Oval.
Come and be part of the story!
You are a hugely motivated and dynamic individual, who thrives in new environments and isn’t scared of a challenge in the field.
As our lead Event Manager, you’ll play a critical role in managing and delivering our services to each client on time and with a smile. You’ll play a pivotal role on site, engaging staff and customers to ensure a 360 job is completed.
The chosen candidate would need to;
- Organise events in accordance with internal brief.
- Be responsible for the planning and running of the event.
- Manage an event team or outsourced talent depending upon the scale of the event.
For this position you will need to;
- Have great enthusiasm for the role.
- Follow client brief and deliver on their expectations.
- Have good organisation and timekeeping skills.
- Be able to manage & schedule a team to fulfil the events process.
- Have a working knowledge of Health and Safety, fire regulations and employment law.
What is the best route in?
- A career background in catering, public relations or tourism would be beneficial.
- Prior experience in the events field.
- A good ability to handle team members and customers.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com